- A pair of twins and a three-color gray suit: it is the one who decided to wear today, the day of farewell to the AN, Gianfranco Fini to speak before the audience of the Congress. At his side the blonde girlfriend, Elizabeth Tulliani that ponytail and blue suit, smiled from the audience and then he promoted: "Gianfranco was very good, despite the great excitement of the moment." A great emotion, Fini's own admission, broke up just as he descended the stairs of the stage, after the embrace of all colonels, which is very briefly given. It was there that a tear, just one, fell before the leader of a party that is gone disappeared behind a velvet canopy of light. "I'm really empty, I feel like after a difficult diving," he described his mood. "It was not easy - he admitted - It was a difficult speech,
but I did it with conviction. These were days of tension and emotion. Now, after an hour and ten of speech off the cuff, I'm going to rest. It was a great conference. " Fini has folded the sheets in his hand as he spoke, just a lineup of things to say, and thanked those who went to congratulate him. In addition to findings of the Knight of the 1,800 delegates also stressed the things said by the leader with 28 applause. The stronger ones have not dotted the open-minded some of Fini multiethnic and multicultural. Ovations instead to the proud right to claim the road taken in Fiuggi, the absence of "clearance", the names of loved ones to the community right, and Marzio Pinuccio Tatarella Mirko Tremaglia, entry into a PDL without monarchs. Fini has not denied the label of controlled man accompanying him. "It may be that tomorrow I will thrill," he had anticipated yesterday. In fact, today, on time, she cried.
but I did it with conviction. These were days of tension and emotion. Now, after an hour and ten of speech off the cuff, I'm going to rest. It was a great conference. " Fini has folded the sheets in his hand as he spoke, just a lineup of things to say, and thanked those who went to congratulate him. In addition to findings of the Knight of the 1,800 delegates also stressed the things said by the leader with 28 applause. The stronger ones have not dotted the open-minded some of Fini multiethnic and multicultural. Ovations instead to the proud right to claim the road taken in Fiuggi, the absence of "clearance", the names of loved ones to the community right, and Marzio Pinuccio Tatarella Mirko Tremaglia, entry into a PDL without monarchs. Fini has not denied the label of controlled man accompanying him. "It may be that tomorrow I will thrill," he had anticipated yesterday. In fact, today, on time, she cried. SOURCE THE MESSENGER
0 comments:
Post a Comment